FSC and South Coast Flame FC Player Code of Conduct
1. Play by the rules and understand the spirit of the game.
2. Play to win and never set out to lose.
3. Play fair to earn respect and to detest cheats
4. Refrain from sexual harassment towards fellow players, coaches and officials.
5. Never argue with an official, captain, coach or manager who is there to maintain discipline and fair play.
6. Control your temper and avoid verbal abuse, sledging or deliberately distracting or provoking an opponent.
7. Be honest with the coach concerning illness and injury.
8. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
9. Be a good sport and applaud all good plays.
10. Accept defeat with dignity and don’t seek excuses for defeat or blame the referee or anyone else.
11. Promote the interests of football and encourage other people to watch it or play it fairly.
12. Treat all participants equally, and reject corruption, drugs, racism, violence and other dangers to our sport.
13. Help others to resist corrupting pressures and remind them of their commitment to their team and the game.
14. Co-operate with your coach, teammates and opponents.
15. Participate for your own enjoyment and benefit.
16. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants, coaches and officials.
17. Denounce those who attempt to discredit our sport.
18. Honour those who defend football’s good reputation with honesty and fairness and encourage others to act in the same way.