FSC and South Coast Flame FC Parent Code of Conduct
1. Encourage children to participate, do not force them.
2. Remember that organised sport is for children’s enjoyment, not yours.
3. Focus on the child’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
4. Encourage players to always participate by the rules and an official’s decision.
5. Never ridicule or yell at your child or any other child for making a mistake or losing a game.
6. Refrain from voicing a negative opinion, verbally, in written form or via any form of electronic media on another child within the team, coach or any club official.
7. Applaud good performance and efforts from each team. Congratulate all participants upon their performance regardless of the game’s outcome.
8. Remain outside the field of play and behind the Designated Spectator Area (where provided)
9. Respect Match Official’s decisions and teach children to do likewise. Respect for your team’s opponents – without them there would be no game.
10. Let the coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
11. Show appreciation of volunteer coaches, officials and administrators. Without them your child could not participate.
12. Support all efforts to remove all verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities. Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
13. Follow the reasonable directions of Ground officials.
14. There is a complaint procedure which you can use, please follow the FSC and SCF grievance procedure.
15. Abide by the FNSW and FFA/FSC and South Coast Flame FC spectator codes of conduct.
I understand that Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in action being taken by Football South Coast and/or South Coast Flame FC, Football NSW or FFA.